Ledge Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.3 °C
Ledge Point in the Perth Area is an exposed reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south southwest. Both left and right reef breaks. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's sometimes crowded here. Be warned that sharks have been sighted.
Overall Ledge Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This image shows the variation of swells directed at Ledge Point over a normal November... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ledge Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to WA - Perth City surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ledge Point
Tide stations nearest to Ledge Point:
- Closest tide stationLancelin4 mi
- Second closest tide stationCervantes35 mi
- Third closest tide stationTwo Rocks Marina40 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationJurien Bay49 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationQuinns Rocks54 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ledge Point:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)1786 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)1796 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Baw Baw (Australia)1820 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear (Australia)1822 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)1825 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ledge Point:
- Closest city locationPerth (Australia)76 mi
- Second closest city locationArmadale (Australia)91 mi
- Third closest city locationKwinana (Australia)93 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRockingham (Australia)94 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMandurah (Australia)110 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Ledge Point is Perth International Airport (PER) in Australia, which is 125 km (78 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Ledge Point is Perth Jandakot Airport (JAD), also in Australia, 137 km (85 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ledge Point, WA - Perth City. Use the tab navigation above to view Ledge Point sea temperature, Ledge Point photographs, Ledge Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ledge Point webcams, current wind from WA - Perth City live weather stations and Ledge Point tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ledge Point.