Le Veryac'h Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 10.1 °C
Le Veryac'h in Finistere - Brittany is a sheltered beach break. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Watch out for dangerous rips.
Overall Le Veryac'h Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Le Veryac'h over a normal Januar... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Le Veryac'h surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Brittany - Finistere surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Le Veryac'h
- The closest passenger airport to Le Veryac'h is Guipavas (Brest) Airport (BES) in France, 25 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Le Veryac'h is Pluguffan (Quimper) Airport (UIP), also in France, 46 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Ploujean (Morlaix) Airport (MXN) in France, 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Lannion Airport (LAI) in France is 100 km (62 miles) away.
- Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Le Veryac'h and is 104 km (65 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Le Veryac'h, Brittany - Finistere. Use the tab navigation above to view Le Veryac'h sea temperature, Le Veryac'h photographs, Le Veryac'h detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Le Veryac'h webcams, current wind from Brittany - Finistere live weather stations and Le Veryac'h tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Le Veryac'h.