Le Veryac'h Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 8.2 °C
Le Veryac'h in Finistere - Brittany is a sheltered beach break. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the west. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Rarely crowded here. Dangerous rips are a hazard of surfing here.
Overall Le Veryac'h Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This picture illustrates the range of swells directed at Le Veryac'h over a normal Febr... (show all text)
The figure describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Le Veryac'h surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Brittany - Finistere surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Le Veryac'h
- The closest passenger airport to Le Veryac'h is Guipavas (Brest) Airport (BES) in France, 25 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Le Veryac'h is Pluguffan (Quimper) Airport (UIP), also in France, 46 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Ploujean (Morlaix) Airport (MXN) in France, 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Lannion Airport (LAI) in France is 100 km (62 miles) away.
- Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Le Veryac'h and is 104 km (65 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Le Veryac'h, Brittany - Finistere. Use the tab navigation above to view Le Veryac'h sea temperature, Le Veryac'h photographs, Le Veryac'h detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Le Veryac'h webcams, current wind from Brittany - Finistere live weather stations and Le Veryac'h tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Le Veryac'h.