Las Lisas Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 31.7 °C
Las Lisas in Pacific Coast is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf Offshore winds are from the north northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the south southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Take care of the strong rips here.
Overall Las Lisas Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image describes the range of swells directed at Las Lisas over a normal June and i... (show all text)
The graph shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Las Lisas surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Pacific Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Las Lisas
Tide stations nearest to Las Lisas:
- Closest tide stationAcajutla35 mi
- Second closest tide stationSan Jose36 mi
- Third closest tide stationLa Libertad69 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationChamperico114 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPuerto El Triunfo122 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Las Lisas:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1479 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1526 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1531 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1543 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)1567 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Las Lisas:
- Closest city locationAhuachapan (El Salvador)30 mi
- Second closest city locationBarberena35 mi
- Third closest city locationSonsonate (El Salvador)39 mi
- Fourth closest city locationJutiapa42 mi
- Fifth closest city locationChalchuapa (El Salvador)43 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Las Lisas is La Aurora (Guatemala City) Airport (GUA) in Guatemala, which is 89 km (55 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Las Lisas is El Salvador International (San Salvador) Airport (SAL) in El Salvador, 140 km (87 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Coban Airport (CBV) in Guatemala, 184 km (114 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Las Lisas, Pacific Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Las Lisas sea temperature, Las Lisas photographs, Las Lisas detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Las Lisas webcams, current wind from Pacific Coast live weather stations and Las Lisas tide predictions. The Guatemala swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guatemala and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guatemala wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Las Lisas.