Lake Worth Pier Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.5 °C
Lake Worth Pier in South Florida is a reasonably exposed beach/Pier break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the west. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the northeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of sharks,.
Overall Lake Worth Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This image describes the combination of swells directed at Lake Worth Pier over a norma... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lake Worth Pier surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lake Worth Pier
- The closest passenger airport to Lake Worth Pier is Palm Beach Co Park (West Palm Beach) Airport (LNA) in USA, 6 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lake Worth Pier is Palm Beach International (West Palm Beach) Airport (PBI), also in USA, 9 km (6 miles) away.
- Third is Boca Raton Airport (BCT) in USA, 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE) in USA is 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Lake Worth Pier and is 62 km (39 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lake Worth Pier, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Lake Worth Pier sea temperature, Lake Worth Pier photographs, Lake Worth Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lake Worth Pier webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Lake Worth Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lake Worth Pier.