Lagundri-Indicators Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Lagundri-Indicators Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 31.2 °C
Lagundri-Indicators in Nias, Hinako Islands is an exposed reef break that is usually a safe bet. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the optimum time of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the north. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. There is a right breaking reef. Best around high tide when the tide is rising. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall Lagundri-Indicators Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure shows the variation of swells directed at Lagundri-Indicators through an ave... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lagundri-Indicators surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Nias surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lagundri-Indicators
Visitor Reviews of Lagundri-Indicators
Tide stations nearest to Lagundri-Indicators:
- Closest tide stationSibolga109 mi
- Second closest tide stationSinabang161 mi
- Third closest tide stationPariaman185 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTeluk Nibung222 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBelawan236 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lagundri-Indicators:
- Closest ski areaAuli (India)2392 mi
- Second closest ski areaKufri (India)2513 mi
- Third closest ski areaManali (Himachal Heli-Ski) (India)2569 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSolang Valley Ropeway & Ski Centre (India)2572 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGulmarg (India)2764 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lagundri-Indicators:
- Closest city locationSibolga (Indonesia)109 mi
- Second closest city locationPadangsidempuan (Indonesia)121 mi
- Third closest city locationBandar (Indonesia)174 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRantauprapat (Indonesia)181 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKabanjahe (Indonesia)183 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Lagundri-Indicators is Binaka (Gunung Sitoli) Airport (GNS) in Indonesia, which is 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Lagundri-Indicators is Tabing (Padang) Airport (PDG), also in Indonesia, 334 km (207 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lagundri-Indicators, Nias. Use the tab navigation above to view Lagundri-Indicators sea temperature, Lagundri-Indicators photographs, Lagundri-Indicators detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lagundri-Indicators webcams, current wind from Nias live weather stations and Lagundri-Indicators tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lagundri-Indicators.