Lagide Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Lagide Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.2 °C
Lagide in Peniche is a reasonably exposed beach and reef break that has quite reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the south. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the north northwest. There is no beach break and there is a left hand reef break as well.. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Beware of urchins and rocks.
Overall Lagide Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Lagide through a typical M... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lagide surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Peniche surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lagide
Visitor Reviews of Lagide
Tide stations nearest to Lagide:
- Closest tide stationPeniche2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSilveira18 mi
- Third closest tide stationNazare21 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEriceira29 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCastanheira do Ribatejo34 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lagide:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)121 mi
- Second closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)205 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)226 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)287 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)294 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lagide:
- Closest city locationCaldad da Rainha (Portugal)11 mi
- Second closest city locationMarinha Grande (Portugal)34 mi
- Third closest city locationMonsanto (Portugal)34 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSantarem (Portugal)36 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLeira (Portugal)39 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Lagide is Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal, which is 68 km (42 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Lagide is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 215 km (134 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lagide, Peniche. Use the tab navigation above to view Lagide sea temperature, Lagide photographs, Lagide detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lagide webcams, current wind from Peniche live weather stations and Lagide tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lagide.