Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Nusa Lembongan – Bali, Indonesia)
Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.4 °C
Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) in Bali (Nusa Lembongan) is a sheltered reef break that has inconsistent surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the optimum time of year for waves. Works best in offshore winds from the east southeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. A right hand reef break. Best around high tide. A popular wave that can get growded. Beware of rips, rocks, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and locals.
At Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Bali Intl, 31 km from Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan).
|light winds from the ESE|
Overall Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image illustrates the combination of swells directed at Lacerations (Nusa Lembonga... (show all text)
The graph describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bali - Nusa Lembongan surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan)
Visitor Reviews of Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan)
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan):(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break1 mi
- Third closest break2 mi
- Fourth closest break11 mi
- Fifth closest break11 mi
Tide stations nearest to Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan):
- Closest tide stationDenpasar15 mi
- Second closest tide stationSingaraja45 mi
- Third closest tide stationBanjar47 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMataram47 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWongsorejo86 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan):
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2755 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2755 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2763 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2764 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2766 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan):
- Closest city locationKlungkung (Indonesia)11 mi
- Second closest city locationDenpasar (Indonesia)15 mi
- Third closest city locationTabanan (Indonesia)24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSingaraja (Indonesia)45 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBanjar (Indonesia)47 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS) in Indonesia, which is 31 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI), also in Indonesia, 73 km (45 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan), Bali - Nusa Lembongan. Use the tab navigation above to view Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) sea temperature, Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) photographs, Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) webcams, current wind from Bali - Nusa Lembongan live weather stations and Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan) tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan).