Lacanau - Supersud Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.7 °C
Lacanau - Supersud in Girondeis a beach break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the east southeast. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the west. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Beware of .
Overall Lacanau - Supersud Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Lacanau - Supersud over a ... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lacanau - Supersud surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gironde surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lacanau - Supersud
- The closest passenger airport to Lacanau - Supersud is Merignac (Bordeaux) Airport (BOD) in France, 42 km (26 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lacanau - Supersud is La Teste De Buch (Arcachon) Airport (XAC), also in France, 44 km (27 miles) away.
- Third is Medis (Royan) Airport (RYN) in France, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Chateaubernard (Cognac) Airport (CNG) in France is 102 km (63 miles) away.
- St Agnant (Rochefort) Airport (RCO), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Lacanau - Supersud and is 102 km (63 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lacanau - Supersud, Gironde. Use the tab navigation above to view Lacanau - Supersud sea temperature, Lacanau - Supersud photographs, Lacanau - Supersud detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lacanau - Supersud webcams, current wind from Gironde live weather stations and Lacanau - Supersud tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lacanau - Supersud.