La Perle Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.3 °C
La Perle in Guadeloupe - Grande Terreis a sandbar break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the east. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. It's sometimes crowded here. It can even get crowded enough to be dangerous.
Overall La Perle Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at La Perle through an average M... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Perle surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Grande Terre surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Perle
Ski Resorts closest to La Perle:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1817 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1819 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1835 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1835 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMassanutten (United States)1842 mi
- The closest passenger airport to La Perle is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 28 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Perle is V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Third is Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica, 102 km (63 miles) away.
- Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica is 119 km (74 miles) away.
- Robert L Bradshaw (Basse Terre) Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts & Nevis is the fifth nearest airport to La Perle and is 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Perle, Grande Terre. Use the tab navigation above to view La Perle sea temperature, La Perle photographs, La Perle detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Perle webcams, current wind from Grande Terre live weather stations and La Perle tide predictions. The Guadeloupe swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guadeloupe and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guadeloupe wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Perle.