La Perle Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.1 °C
La Perle in Guadeloupe - Grande Terreis a sandbar break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Clean groundswells prevail and the optimum swell angle is from the northwest. Sometimes crowded. Overcrowding can even make surfing hazardous.
At La Perle (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Le Raizet Airport, 28 km from La Perle.
|moderate winds from the ESE.(Wind varies from 070 to 140 degs)|
Dry and cloudy
At Eastern Caribbean Buoy, 114 miles from La Perle.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||6||6||6||6|
Overall La Perle Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at La Perle through an ... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Perle surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Grande Terre surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Perle
Visitor Reviews of La Perle
Tide stations nearest to La Perle:
- Closest tide stationSainte-Rose7 mi
- Second closest tide stationPointe-Noire7 mi
- Third closest tide stationLamentin12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBaie-Mahault14 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBouillante14 mi
Ski Resorts closest to La Perle:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1817 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1819 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1835 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1835 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMassanutten (United States)1842 mi
Town and city forecasts close to La Perle:
- Closest city locationBaie-Mahault (Guadeloupe)14 mi
- Second closest city locationLes Abymes (Guadeloupe)19 mi
- Third closest city locationLe Gosier (Guadeloupe)22 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFort-De-France (Martinique)129 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLe Lamentin (Martinique)131 mi
- The closest passenger airport to La Perle is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 28 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Perle is V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Third is Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica, 102 km (63 miles) away.
- Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica is 119 km (74 miles) away.
- Robert L Bradshaw (Basse Terre) Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts & Nevis is the fifth nearest airport to La Perle and is 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Perle, Grande Terre. Use the tab navigation above to view La Perle sea temperature, La Perle photographs, La Perle detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Perle webcams, current wind from Grande Terre live weather stations and La Perle tide predictions. The Guadeloupe swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guadeloupe and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guadeloupe wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Perle.