La Pastora Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.7 °C
La Pastora in Baja Sur is an exposed point break that has quite consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The location means that it never gets crowded. Beware of .
Overall La Pastora Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart shows the variation of swells directed at La Pastora through a typical July,... (show all text)
This image illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Pastora surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Pastora
Ski Resorts closest to La Pastora:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)617 mi
- Second closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)723 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)733 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaElk Ridge Ski and Outdoor Recreation (United States)812 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWilliams Ski Area (United States)815 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to La Pastora is General Manuel Marquez De Leon International (La Paz) Airport (LAP) in Mexico, which is 60 km (37 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to La Pastora is Los Cabos International (San Jose Del Cabo) Airport (SJD), also in Mexico, 73 km (45 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Pastora, Baja Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view La Pastora sea temperature, La Pastora photographs, La Pastora detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Pastora webcams, current wind from Baja Sur live weather stations and La Pastora tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Pastora.