La Moza Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 11.4 °C
La Moza in West Uruguay is an exposed point break that is often working. Autumn and winter are the best times of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the north northwest. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. Rarely crowded here. Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall La Moza Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at La Moza through a typical July, ... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Moza surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Moza
Tide stations nearest to La Moza:
- Closest tide stationMaldonado101 mi
- Second closest tide stationPunta del Este103 mi
- Third closest tide stationPiriapolis115 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPaso de Carrasco154 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationRio Grande155 mi
Ski Resorts closest to La Moza:
- Closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)919 mi
- Second closest ski areaLas Lenas (Argentina)943 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)945 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)946 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)960 mi
Town and city forecasts close to La Moza:
- Closest city locationSanta Vitoria do Palmar (Brazil)36 mi
- Second closest city locationRocha55 mi
- Third closest city locationTreinta Y Tries74 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMinas99 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMaldonado101 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to La Moza is El Jaguel International (Punta Del Este) Airport (PDP) in Uruguay, which is 161 km (100 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to La Moza is Cerro Largo (Melo) Airport (MLZ), also in Uruguay, 198 km (123 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Moza, North. Use the tab navigation above to view La Moza sea temperature, La Moza photographs, La Moza detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Moza webcams, current wind from North live weather stations and La Moza tide predictions. The Uruguay swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Uruguay and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Uruguay wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Moza.