La Mondree Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.9 °C
La Mondree in Normandyis a beach break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the south. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the north. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Beware of .
Overall La Mondree Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at La Mondree through a typical J... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Mondree surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Normandy surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Mondree
Ski Resorts closest to La Mondree:
- The closest passenger airport to La Mondree is Maupertus (Cherbourg) Airport (CER) in France, 5 km (3 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Mondree is Jersey Airport (JER) in England, 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Third is Guernsey Airport (GCI) in Guernsey Isld., 87 km (54 miles) away.
- Carpiquet (Caen) Airport (CFR) in France is 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Octeville (Le Havre) Airport (LEH), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to La Mondree and is 113 km (70 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Mondree, Normandy. Use the tab navigation above to view La Mondree sea temperature, La Mondree photographs, La Mondree detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Mondree webcams, current wind from Normandy live weather stations and La Mondree tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Mondree.