La Mesita Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.4 °C
La Mesita in Manabi is an exposed point break that has inconsistent surf. Spring and Summer provide the optimum conditions. Offshore winds are from the east. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest.Surfers ride left hand point. Rarely crowded here. Beware of sharks and rocks.
Overall La Mesita Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart describes the variation of swells directed at La Mesita through an average M... (show all text)
This image shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Mesita surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Manabi surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Mesita
- The closest passenger airport to La Mesita is Eloy Alfaro International (Manta) Airport (MEC) in Ecuador, 36 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Mesita is Reales Tamarindos (Portoviejo) Airport (PVO), also in Ecuador, 40 km (25 miles) away.
- Third is Simon Bolivar International (Guayaquil) Airport (GYE) in Ecuador, 177 km (110 miles) away.
- General Ulpiano Paez (Salinas) Airport (SNC) in Ecuador is 178 km (111 miles) away.
- Chachoan (Ambato) Airport (ATF), also in Ecuador is the fifth nearest airport to La Mesita and is 221 km (137 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Mesita, Manabi. Use the tab navigation above to view La Mesita sea temperature, La Mesita photographs, La Mesita detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Mesita webcams, current wind from Manabi live weather stations and La Mesita tide predictions. The Ecuador swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ecuador and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ecuador wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Mesita.