La Laguna Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.4 °C
La Laguna in Baja Sur is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of rocks and sharks.
Overall La Laguna Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at La Laguna over a normal July and... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Laguna surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Laguna
Visitor Reviews of La Laguna
Tide stations nearest to La Laguna:
- Closest tide stationBahia San Juanico7 mi
- Second closest tide stationBahia de Ballenas68 mi
- Third closest tide stationSanta Rosalia75 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLoreto78 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Carlos108 mi
Ski Resorts closest to La Laguna:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)440 mi
- Second closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)561 mi
- Third closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain (United States)605 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)607 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBear Mountain (United States)609 mi
Town and city forecasts close to La Laguna:
- Closest city locationCiudad Constitucion (Mexico)103 mi
- Second closest city locationGuaymas (Mexico)154 mi
- Third closest city locationGuaymas (Mexico)158 mi
- Fourth closest city locationEmpalme (Mexico)159 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Juan de la Costa (Mexico)176 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to La Laguna is Loreto International Airport (LTO) in Mexico, which is 127 km (79 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to La Laguna is General Jose Maria Yanez International (Guaymas) Airport (GYM), also in Mexico, 249 km (155 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Laguna, Baja Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view La Laguna sea temperature, La Laguna photographs, La Laguna detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Laguna webcams, current wind from Baja Sur live weather stations and La Laguna tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Laguna.