La Faviere Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.3 °C
La Faviere in Cote d'Azur is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the west with some shelter here from southwest winds. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the east. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Hazards include .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Faviere
- The closest passenger airport to La Faviere is Hyeres Airport (TLN) in France, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Faviere is Le Castellet Airport (CTT), also in France, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Third is Mandelieu (Cannes) Airport (CEQ) in France, 67 km (42 miles) away.
- Aix Les Milles (Aix-les-milles) Airport (QXB) in France is 91 km (57 miles) away.
- Cote D Azur (Nice) Airport (NCE), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to La Faviere and is 92 km (57 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Faviere, Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur. Use the tab navigation above to view La Faviere sea temperature, La Faviere photographs, La Faviere detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Faviere webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur live weather stations and La Faviere tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Faviere.