La Cicer Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NNW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
La Cicer in Gran Canaria is a fairly exposed beach break that is usually a safe bet, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the south southwest. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the north northwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Beware of .
Overall La Cicer Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at La Cicer over a normal April, bas... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single La Cicer surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gran Canaria surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Cicer
- The closest passenger airport to La Cicer is Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) in Canary Islands, 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Cicer is Tenerife Norte Airport (TFN), also in Canary Islands, 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Third is Tenerife Sur Airport (TFS) in Canary Islands, 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Fuerteventura Airport (FUE) in Canary Islands is 161 km (100 miles) away.
- Lanzarote (Lanzerote) Airport (ACE), also in Canary Islands is the fifth nearest airport to La Cicer and is 203 km (126 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Cicer, Gran Canaria. Use the tab navigation above to view La Cicer sea temperature, La Cicer photographs, La Cicer detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Cicer webcams, current wind from Gran Canaria live weather stations and La Cicer tide predictions. The Spain (Africa) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Africa) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Africa) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Cicer.