La Ciaccia Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.0 °C
La Ciaccia in Sardinia is an exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the best wave direction is from the northwest. The beach breaks favour lefts. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Hazards include rips and rocks.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sardinia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Ciaccia
- The closest passenger airport to La Ciaccia is Alghero Airport (AHO) in Italy, 52 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Ciaccia is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB), also in Italy, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Sud Corse (Figari) Airport (FSC) in Corse Isl., 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Campo Dell Oro (Ajaccio) Airport (AJA) in Corse Isl. is 112 km (70 miles) away.
- Solenzara Airport (SOZ), also in Corse Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to La Ciaccia and is 123 km (76 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Ciaccia, Sardinia. Use the tab navigation above to view La Ciaccia sea temperature, La Ciaccia photographs, La Ciaccia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Ciaccia webcams, current wind from Sardinia live weather stations and La Ciaccia tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Ciaccia.