La Chucha Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
La Chucha in Andalucia is a fairly exposed reef break that only works once in a while. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the north. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the ideal wave angle is from the southeast. There is no reef break. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of rocks, rips.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Andalucia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of La Chucha
- The closest passenger airport to La Chucha is Armilla (Granada) Airport (GRX) in Spain, 51 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to La Chucha is Granada Airport (GRX), also in Spain, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Malaga Airport (AGP) in Spain, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Almeria Airport (LEI) in Spain is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Melilla Airport (MLN) in Spanish North Africa is the fifth nearest airport to La Chucha and is 164 km (102 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for La Chucha, Andalucia. Use the tab navigation above to view La Chucha sea temperature, La Chucha photographs, La Chucha detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, La Chucha webcams, current wind from Andalucia live weather stations and La Chucha tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around La Chucha.