L'Arquet Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.5 °C
L'Arquet in Cote d'Azur is a fairly exposed reef break that has unreliable waves. Autumn and winter are the best times of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the north. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave direction is from the west southwest. There is no reef break. Best around high tide when the tide is rising. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Hazards include rocks, crowds, localism, steep faces, rocks, urchins, cliff.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of L'Arquet
- The closest passenger airport to L'Arquet is Provence (Marseille) Airport (MRS) in France, 17 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to L'Arquet is Aix Les Milles (Aix-les-milles) Airport (QXB), also in France, 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Le Castellet Airport (CTT) in France, 59 km (37 miles) away.
- Caumont (Avignon) Airport (AVN) in France is 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Garons (Nimes) Airport (FNI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to L'Arquet and is 70 km (43 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for L'Arquet, Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur. Use the tab navigation above to view L'Arquet sea temperature, L'Arquet photographs, L'Arquet detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, L'Arquet webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur live weather stations and L'Arquet tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around L'Arquet.