Cassis - Plage de l'Arène Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.0 °C
Cassis - Plage de l'Arène in Cote d'Azur is an exposed reef break that only works once in a while. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the ideal wave angle is from the southwest. There is no reef break. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Likely to be crowded if working. Take care of rocks in the line up.
For Cassis, 2 km from Cassis - Plage de l'Arène.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cassis, 2 km from Cassis - Plage de l'Arène.
|light winds from the SSW|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cassis - Plage de l'Arène
- The closest passenger airport to Cassis - Plage de l'Arène is Le Castellet Airport (CTT) in France, 20 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cassis - Plage de l'Arène is Aix Les Milles (Aix-les-milles) Airport (QXB), also in France, 36 km (22 miles) away.
- Third is Provence (Marseille) Airport (MRS) in France, 37 km (23 miles) away.
- Hyeres Airport (TLN) in France is 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Caumont (Avignon) Airport (AVN), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Cassis - Plage de l'Arène and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cassis - Plage de l'Arène, Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur. Use the tab navigation above to view Cassis - Plage de l'Arène sea temperature, Cassis - Plage de l'Arène photographs, Cassis - Plage de l'Arène detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cassis - Plage de l'Arène webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur live weather stations and Cassis - Plage de l'Arène tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cassis - Plage de l'Arène.