Kualoa Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.0 °C
Kualoa Point in Oahuis a point break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northeast. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Rocks - Sharks.
Overall Kualoa Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This picture illustrates the range of swells directed at Kualoa Point over a normal Aug... (show all text)
The figure describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Kualoa Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Kualoa Point
Tide stations nearest to Kualoa Point:
- Closest tide station2 mi
- Second closest tide station6 mi
- Third closest tide station7 mi
- Fourth closest tide station10 mi
- Fifth closest tide station10 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Kualoa Point is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF) in Usa Oahu Isl., 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Kualoa Point is Honolulu International Airport (HNL), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 26 km (16 miles) away.
- Third is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 39 km (24 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Kualoa Point and is 124 km (77 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Kualoa Point, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Kualoa Point sea temperature, Kualoa Point photographs, Kualoa Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Kualoa Point webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Kualoa Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Kualoa Point.