Agios Theologos (Kos) Spot ID
Best: Swell NNW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: -1.2 °C
Agios Theologos (Kos) in Aegean Sea is a quite exposed beach break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the east and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Able to handle light onshore wind Short period wind swells are the rule and the ideal wave angle is from the north northwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Best around low tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Take care of rocks in the line up.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Aegean Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Agios Theologos (Kos)
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Agios Theologos (Kos):(click location name for more details)
- Closest break74 mi
- Second closest break75 mi
- Third closest break78 mi
- Fourth closest break78 mi
- Fifth closest break82 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Agios Theologos (Kos) is Kos Airport (KGS) in Greece, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Agios Theologos (Kos) is Leros Airport (LRS), also in Greece, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Third is Diagoras (Rhodos) Airport (RHO) in Greece, 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Samos Airport (SMI) in Greece is 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Santorini Airport (JTR), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Agios Theologos (Kos) and is 134 km (83 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Agios Theologos (Kos), Aegean Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Agios Theologos (Kos) sea temperature, Agios Theologos (Kos) photographs, Agios Theologos (Kos) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Agios Theologos (Kos) webcams, current wind from Aegean Sea live weather stations and Agios Theologos (Kos) tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Agios Theologos (Kos).