Klamath Rivermouth Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Del Norte County, USA)
Klamath Rivermouth Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 10.9 °C
Klamath Rivermouth in Del Norte County is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf The best wind direction is from the east. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks are all rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Take care of sharks ,rocks and rips.
Overall Klamath Rivermouth Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure shows the combination of swells directed at Klamath Rivermouth through a typ... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Klamath Rivermouth surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Del Norte County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Klamath Rivermouth
Visitor Reviews of Klamath Rivermouth
Tide stations nearest to Klamath Rivermouth:
- Closest tide stationCrescent City14 mi
- Second closest tide stationTrinidad Harbor34 mi
- Third closest tide stationBrookings, Chetco Cove36 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMcKinleyville42 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMad River Slough, Arcata Bay, Humboldt Bay47 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Klamath Rivermouth:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland (United States)81 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta (United States)99 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area (United States)170 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaWillamette Pass (United States)177 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCoppervale (United States)195 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Klamath Rivermouth:
- Closest city locationEureka (United States)52 mi
- Second closest city locationGrants Pass (United States)73 mi
- Third closest city locationMedford (United States)82 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRedding (United States)111 mi
- Fifth closest city locationChico (United States)172 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Klamath Rivermouth is Chico Muni Airport (CIC) in USA, which is 271 km (168 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Klamath Rivermouth is Beale Afb (Marysville) Airport (BAB), also in USA, 350 km (217 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Klamath Rivermouth, CAL - Del Norte County. Use the tab navigation above to view Klamath Rivermouth sea temperature, Klamath Rivermouth photographs, Klamath Rivermouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Klamath Rivermouth webcams, current wind from CAL - Del Norte County live weather stations and Klamath Rivermouth tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Klamath Rivermouth.