Klamath Rivermouth Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.0 °C
Klamath Rivermouth in Del Norte County is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf The best wind direction is from the east. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks are all rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Take care of sharks ,rocks and rips.
At Klamath Rivermouth (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-CECC1, 24 km from Klamath Rivermouth.
|light winds from the SSE|
At St Georges Buoy, 26 miles from Klamath Rivermouth.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||7||8||8||8|
Overall Klamath Rivermouth Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Klamath Rivermouth through a... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Klamath Rivermouth surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Del Norte County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Klamath Rivermouth
Tide stations nearest to Klamath Rivermouth:
- Closest tide stationCrescent City14 mi
- Second closest tide stationTrinidad Harbor34 mi
- Third closest tide stationBrookings, Chetco Cove36 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMcKinleyville42 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMad River Slough, Arcata Bay, Humboldt Bay47 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Klamath Rivermouth:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland81 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta99 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area170 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaWillamette Pass177 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCoppervale195 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Klamath Rivermouth:
- Closest city locationEureka52 mi
- Second closest city locationGrants Pass73 mi
- Third closest city locationMedford82 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRedding111 mi
- Fifth closest city locationChico172 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Klamath Rivermouth is Chico Muni Airport (CIC) in USA, which is 271 km (168 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Klamath Rivermouth is Beale Afb (Marysville) Airport (BAB), also in USA, 350 km (217 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Klamath Rivermouth, CAL - Del Norte County. Use the tab navigation above to view Klamath Rivermouth sea temperature, Klamath Rivermouth photographs, Klamath Rivermouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Klamath Rivermouth webcams, current wind from CAL - Del Norte County live weather stations and Klamath Rivermouth tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Klamath Rivermouth.