Keweenaw Peninsula Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Lake Superior, USA)
Keweenaw Peninsula Spot ID
Best: Swell NNE | Wind SSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 0.9 °C
Keweenaw Peninsula in Lake Superior is an exposed break. that does not work very often Works best in offshore winds from the south southwest. Windswells provide any waves and the best wave direction is from the north northeast.. Rarely crowded here. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
For Ship Sands Island, Nunavut, 689 km from Keweenaw Peninsula.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Copper Harbor, 22 km from Keweenaw Peninsula.
|light winds from the N|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lake Superior surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Keweenaw Peninsula
Visitor Reviews of Keweenaw Peninsula
Tide stations nearest to Keweenaw Peninsula:
- Closest tide stationShip Sands Island428 mi
- Second closest tide stationMoosonee430 mi
- Third closest tide stationRevillon Wharf431 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNicholson Creek433 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSand Head445 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Keweenaw Peninsula:
- Closest ski areaMount Bohemia (United States)10 mi
- Second closest ski areaMont Ripley (United States)42 mi
- Third closest ski areaPorcupine Mountain (United States)65 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSugar Loaf (United States)68 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMarquette Mountain (United States)71 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Keweenaw Peninsula:
- Closest city locationThunder Bay (Canada)83 mi
- Second closest city locationWausau (United States)186 mi
- Third closest city locationDuluth (United States)190 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSuperior (United States)191 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGreen Bay (United States)203 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Keweenaw Peninsula is Sawyer International (Marquette) Airport (MQT) in USA, which is 113 km (70 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Keweenaw Peninsula is Thunder Bay Airport (YQT) in Canada, 133 km (83 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Keweenaw Peninsula, Lake Superior. Use the tab navigation above to view Keweenaw Peninsula sea temperature, Keweenaw Peninsula photographs, Keweenaw Peninsula detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Keweenaw Peninsula webcams, current wind from Lake Superior live weather stations and Keweenaw Peninsula tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Keweenaw Peninsula.