Karang Nini Spot ID
Photo credit: surf indonesia
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.9 °C
Karang Nini in Central Java is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Nov-April (Wet Season) provides best time of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the north northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the south. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for rips and rocks.
For Batu Mandi, 8 km from Karang Nini.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cilacap Tunggul Wulung Airport, 33 km from Karang Nini.
Distant precipitation but not falling at station
Overall Karang Nini Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Karang Nini through an average D... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Karang Nini surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Java - Central surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Karang Nini
Tide stations nearest to Karang Nini:
- Closest tide stationAstanajapura61 mi
- Second closest tide stationTegal63 mi
- Third closest tide stationCirebon64 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPemalang70 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPetarukan74 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Karang Nini:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)3108 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)3110 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)3124 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)3126 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)3127 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Karang Nini:
- Closest city locationSidareja (Indonesia)14 mi
- Second closest city locationMajenang (Indonesia)26 mi
- Third closest city locationWangon (Indonesia)26 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCiamis (Indonesia)34 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTasikmalaya (Indonesia)39 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Karang Nini is Tunggul Wulung (Cilacap) Airport (CXP) in Indonesia, 36 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Karang Nini is Penggung (Cirebon) Airport (CBN), also in Indonesia, 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Third is Husein Sastranegara (Bandung) Airport (BDO) in Indonesia, 152 km (94 miles) away.
- Adi Sutjipto (Yogyakarta) Airport (JOG) in Indonesia is 190 km (118 miles) away.
- Achmad Yani (Semarang) Airport (SRG), also in Indonesia is the fifth nearest airport to Karang Nini and is 200 km (124 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Karang Nini, Java - Central. Use the tab navigation above to view Karang Nini sea temperature, Karang Nini photographs, Karang Nini detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Karang Nini webcams, current wind from Java - Central live weather stations and Karang Nini tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Karang Nini.