Kalo Nero Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.0 °C
Kalo Nero in Pelloponisos is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the east southeast. The ideal swell angle is from the west southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Watch out for dangerous rips.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Pelloponisos surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Kalo Nero
- The closest passenger airport to Kalo Nero is Kalamata Airport (KLX) in Greece, 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Kalo Nero is Andravida Airport (PYR), also in Greece, 78 km (48 miles) away.
- Third is Zakinthos Dionysios Solomos (Zakynthos) Airport (ZTH) in Greece, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Araxos (Patras) Airport (GPA) in Greece is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Kefallinia (Keffallinia) Airport (EFL), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Kalo Nero and is 139 km (86 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Kalo Nero, Pelloponisos. Use the tab navigation above to view Kalo Nero sea temperature, Kalo Nero photographs, Kalo Nero detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Kalo Nero webcams, current wind from Pelloponisos live weather stations and Kalo Nero tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Kalo Nero.