Kaisers Spot ID
Photo credit: PC
Best: Swell SSE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.8 °C
Kaisers in Oahu is an exposed reef break that has dependable surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the north. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the south southeast. The reef provides both left and right breaks. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Watch out for rocks, obstacles, locals and sharks.
Overall Kaisers Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The figure illustrates the combination of swells directed at Kaisers through a typical ... (show all text)
This chart describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Kaisers surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Kaisers
Tide stations nearest to Kaisers:
- Closest tide stationHonolulu, Oahu (Hawaii)2 mi
- Second closest tide stationHanauma Bay, Oahu Island9 mi
- Third closest tide stationPearl Harbor Entrance, Bishop Point, Oahu Island9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPearl Harbor, Ford Island Ferry, Oahu Island9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWaimanalo, Oahu Island9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Kaisers:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland (United States)2493 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta (United States)2498 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area (United States)2513 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaDodge Ridge (United States)2534 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaRoyal Gorge (United States)2534 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Kaisers:
- Closest city locationHonolulu (United States)3 mi
- Second closest city locationKane'ohe (United States)10 mi
- Third closest city locationKailua (United States)11 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPearl City (United States)12 mi
- Fifth closest city locationWaipahu (United States)13 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Kaisers is Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Usa Oahu Isl., 10 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Kaisers is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 20 km (12 miles) away.
- Third is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 78 km (48 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Kaisers and is 107 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Kaisers, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Kaisers sea temperature, Kaisers photographs, Kaisers detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Kaisers webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Kaisers tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Kaisers.