KM-200 - Totoritas Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.2 °C
KM-200 in Ica is an exposed point break that has fairly consistent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest.The break here is a left hand point. It's sometimes crowded here. Beware of pollution and rocks.
For Jaguay, 8 km from KM-200 - Totoritas.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Pisco Airport, 37 km from KM-200 - Totoritas.
|light winds from the SW|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall KM-200 - Totoritas Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at KM-200 - Totoritas over a normal... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single KM-200 - Totoritas surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Ica surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of KM-200 - Totoritas
Tide stations nearest to KM-200 - Totoritas:
- Closest tide stationPisco21 mi
- Second closest tide stationMala58 mi
- Third closest tide stationChilca70 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Bartolo80 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLima106 mi
Ski Resorts closest to KM-200 - Totoritas:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran311 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)579 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Arpa (Chile)1379 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1397 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1398 mi
Town and city forecasts close to KM-200 - Totoritas:
- Closest city locationChincha Alta6 mi
- Second closest city locationPisco21 mi
- Third closest city locationNuevo Imperial24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationImperial25 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Vicente de Canete25 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to KM-200 - Totoritas is Pisco Airport (PIO) in Peru, which is 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to KM-200 - Totoritas is Jorge Chavez International (Lima) Airport (LIM), also in Peru, 182 km (113 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for KM-200 - Totoritas, Ica. Use the tab navigation above to view KM-200 - Totoritas sea temperature, KM-200 - Totoritas photographs, KM-200 - Totoritas detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, KM-200 - Totoritas webcams, current wind from Ica live weather stations and KM-200 - Totoritas tide predictions. The Peru swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Peru and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Peru wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around KM-200 - Totoritas.