Jumbie Beach Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell NNW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.6 °C
Jumbie Beach in - is a very sheltered point break. The best time of year for waves is autumn. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Windswells are much more common than groundswells and the optimum wave angle is from the north northwest.There is a left hand point break here. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Overall Jumbie Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Jumbie Beach through... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Jumbie Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Caribbean surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Jumbie Beach
Ski Resorts closest to Jumbie Beach:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1779 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1780 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1796 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1802 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1804 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Jumbie Beach:
- The closest passenger airport to Jumbie Beach is V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands, 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Jumbie Beach is Robert L Bradshaw (Basse Terre) Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts & Nevis, 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 90 km (56 miles) away.
- F D Roosevelt (Oranjestad) Airport (EUX) in Antilles is 118 km (73 miles) away.
- Gustavia/st.barthel (St.-barthelemy) Airport (SBH), also in Antilles is the fifth nearest airport to Jumbie Beach and is 148 km (92 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Jumbie Beach, Caribbean. Use the tab navigation above to view Jumbie Beach sea temperature, Jumbie Beach photographs, Jumbie Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Jumbie Beach webcams, current wind from Caribbean live weather stations and Jumbie Beach tide predictions. The Montserrat swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Montserrat and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Montserrat wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Jumbie Beach.