Jugendbad Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.6 °C
Jugendbad on the West Coast is an exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the north northwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water.
Overall Jugendbad Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart describes the combination of swells directed at Jugendbad through a typical ... (show all text)
This image shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Jugendbad surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Nordsee surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Jugendbad
Visitor Reviews of Jugendbad
Tide stations nearest to Jugendbad:
- Closest tide stationBorkum2 mi
- Second closest tide stationBorkum, Fischerbalje4 mi
- Third closest tide stationEmshorn9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEemshaven12 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHuibertgat12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Jugendbad:
- Closest ski areaBrilon-Am Poppenberg (Germany)173 mi
- Second closest ski areaWildewiese-Sundern (Germany)173 mi
- Third closest ski areaBestwig-Wasserfall-Fort Fun (Germany)175 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBodefeld-Hunau (Germany)178 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBruchhausen-Sternrodt (Germany)178 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Jugendbad:
- Closest city locationNorden (Germany)21 mi
- Second closest city locationDelfzijl (Netherlands)21 mi
- Third closest city locationEmden (Germany)27 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGroningen (Netherlands)27 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAurich (Germany)34 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Jugendbad is Borkum Airport (BMK) in Germany, 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Jugendbad is Norderney Airport (NRD), also in Germany, 37 km (23 miles) away.
- Third is Emden Airport (EME) in Germany, 43 km (27 miles) away.
- Eelde (Groningen) Airport (GRQ) in Netherlands is 55 km (34 miles) away.
- Leeuwarden Airport (LWR), also in Netherlands is the fifth nearest airport to Jugendbad and is 75 km (47 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Jugendbad, Nordsee. Use the tab navigation above to view Jugendbad sea temperature, Jugendbad photographs, Jugendbad detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Jugendbad webcams, current wind from Nordsee live weather stations and Jugendbad tide predictions. The Germany swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Germany and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Germany wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Jugendbad.