Janzour Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell N | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.9 °C
Janzour in Tripoli - Libya is an exposed beach break. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the south southeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the best wave direction is from the north. The beach break provides left and right handers Good surf at all stages of the tide. A remote wave spot that never gets crowded.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tripoli surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Janzour
Visitor Reviews of Janzour
Tide stations nearest to Janzour:
- Closest tide stationTripoli11 mi
- Second closest tide stationHarat az Zawiyah18 mi
- Third closest tide stationZuara54 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAl Khums74 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationZarzis119 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Janzour:
- Closest ski areaMount Etna Nicolosi (Italy)349 mi
- Second closest ski areaMount Etna Linguaglossa (Italy)365 mi
- Third closest ski areaGambarie in Aspromonte (Italy)403 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLorica (Italy)484 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCamigliatello Silano (Italy)488 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Janzour:
- Closest city locationTripoli (Libya)11 mi
- Second closest city locationHarat az Zawiyah (Libya)18 mi
- Third closest city locationSurman (Libya)26 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSabratah (Libya)31 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTarhunah (Libya)45 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Janzour is Tripoli International Airport (TIP) in Libya, which is 24 km (15 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Janzour is Zarzis (Djerba) Airport (DJE) in Tunisia, 238 km (148 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Janzour, Tripoli. Use the tab navigation above to view Janzour sea temperature, Janzour photographs, Janzour detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Janzour webcams, current wind from Tripoli live weather stations and Janzour tide predictions. The Libya swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Libya and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Libya wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Janzour.