Janzour Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell N | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.8 °C
Janzour in Tripoli - Libya is an exposed beach break. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Works best in offshore winds from the south southeast. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the ideal wave direction is from the north. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when the surf is up, crowds are unknown.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tripoli surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Janzour
Tide stations nearest to Janzour:
- Closest tide stationTripoli11 mi
- Second closest tide stationHarat az Zawiyah18 mi
- Third closest tide stationZuara54 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAl Khums74 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationZarzis119 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Janzour:
- Closest ski areaMount Etna Nicolosi (Italy)349 mi
- Second closest ski areaMount Etna Linguaglossa (Italy)365 mi
- Third closest ski areaGambarie in Aspromonte (Italy)403 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLorica (Italy)484 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCamigliatello Silano (Italy)488 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Janzour:
- Closest city locationTripoli11 mi
- Second closest city locationHarat az Zawiyah18 mi
- Third closest city locationSurman26 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSabratah31 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTarhunah45 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Janzour is Tripoli International Airport (TIP) in Libya, which is 24 km (15 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Janzour is Zarzis (Djerba) Airport (DJE) in Tunisia, 238 km (148 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Janzour, Tripoli. Use the tab navigation above to view Janzour sea temperature, Janzour photographs, Janzour detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Janzour webcams, current wind from Tripoli live weather stations and Janzour tide predictions. The Libya swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Libya and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Libya wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Janzour.