Iztapa Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.9 °C
Iztapa in Pacific Coast is an exposed river break that has reliable surf Offshore winds blow from the north. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the south southwest. The river break offers both left and right hand waves. Rarely crowded here. Take care of the strong rips here.
Overall Iztapa Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This chart describes the combination of swells directed at Iztapa through an average No... (show all text)
This image shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ov... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Iztapa surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Pacific Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Iztapa
Tide stations nearest to Iztapa:
- Closest tide stationSan Jose7 mi
- Second closest tide stationAcajutla63 mi
- Third closest tide stationChamperico85 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLa Libertad98 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationOcos108 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Iztapa:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1479 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1526 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1531 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1543 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)1567 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Iztapa:
- Closest city locationEsquintla (Guatemala)26 mi
- Second closest city locationPalin (Guatemala)33 mi
- Third closest city locationBarberena (Guatemala)35 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSanta Lucia Cotzumalguapa (Guatemala)35 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAmatitlan (Guatemala)39 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Iztapa is La Aurora (Guatemala City) Airport (GUA) in Guatemala, which is 76 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Iztapa is Coban Airport (CBV), also in Guatemala, 175 km (109 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is El Salvador International (San Salvador) Airport (SAL) in El Salvador, 186 km (116 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Iztapa, Pacific Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Iztapa sea temperature, Iztapa photographs, Iztapa detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Iztapa webcams, current wind from Pacific Coast live weather stations and Iztapa tide predictions. The Guatemala swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guatemala and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guatemala wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Iztapa.