Induruwa Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.4 °C
Induruwa in SW is an exposed beach and reef break that has fairly consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. A choice of left and right reefs. Sometimes crowded. Hazards include coral.
Overall Induruwa Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This picture illustrates the range of swells directed at Induruwa through an average Se... (show all text)
The figure describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Induruwa surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Induruwa
Tide stations nearest to Induruwa:
- Closest tide stationBentota5 mi
- Second closest tide stationPanadura17 mi
- Third closest tide stationAmbalangoda19 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMoratuwa21 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationGalkissa25 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Induruwa:
- Closest ski areaAuli (India)1665 mi
- Second closest ski areaKufri (India)1718 mi
- Third closest ski areaManali (Himachal Heli-Ski) (India)1791 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSolang Valley Ropeway & Ski Centre (India)1795 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGulmarg (India)1939 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Induruwa:
- Closest city locationBeruwala (Sri Lanka)1 mi
- Second closest city locationBentota (Sri Lanka)5 mi
- Third closest city locationKalutara (Sri Lanka)7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPanadura (Sri Lanka)17 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMoratuwa (Sri Lanka)21 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Induruwa is Colombo Ratmalana Airport (RML) in Sri Lanka, which is 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Induruwa is Bandaranaike International (Colombo) Airport (CMB), also in Sri Lanka, 78 km (48 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Induruwa, West. Use the tab navigation above to view Induruwa sea temperature, Induruwa photographs, Induruwa detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Induruwa webcams, current wind from West live weather stations and Induruwa tide predictions. The Sri Lanka swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Sri Lanka and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Sri Lanka wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Induruwa.