Indian Beach/Ecola State Park Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(North Oregon, USA)
Indian Beach/Ecola State Park Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 11.3 °C
Indian Beach/Ecola State Park in Oregon_North is an exposed beach break that is often working. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the east with some shelter here from northwest winds. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for rips, rocks and sharks.
For Seaside, 12th Avenue bridge, Necanicum River, Oregon, 9 km from Indian Beach/Ecola State Park.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cannon Beach, 4 km from Indian Beach/Ecola State Park.
At Col River Bar Buoy, 29 miles from Indian Beach/Ecola State Park.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||11||11||10||10|
Overall Indian Beach/Ecola State Park Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at Indian Beach/Ecola State... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Indian Beach/Ecola State Park surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Indian Beach/Ecola State Park
Visitor Reviews of Indian Beach/Ecola State Park
Tide stations nearest to Indian Beach/Ecola State Park:
- Closest tide stationSeaside, 12th Avenue bridge, Necanicum River6 mi
- Second closest tide stationNehalem, Nehalem River16 mi
- Third closest tide stationWarrenton, Skipanon River, Columbia River17 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAstoria (Youngs Bay), Columbia River18 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBrighton, Nehalem River18 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Indian Beach/Ecola State Park:
- Closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl (United States)116 mi
- Second closest ski areaTimberline (United States)117 mi
- Third closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows (United States)119 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCooper Spur (United States)120 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWhite Pass Village (United States)133 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Indian Beach/Ecola State Park:
- Closest city locationLongview (United States)40 mi
- Second closest city locationHillsboro (United States)55 mi
- Third closest city locationAloha (United States)62 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMcMinnville (United States)62 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBeaverton (United States)65 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Indian Beach/Ecola State Park is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB) in USA, 88 km (55 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Indian Beach/Ecola State Park is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV), also in USA, 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Third is Portland International Airport (PDX) in USA, 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Gray Aaf (Fort Lewis) Airport (GRF) in USA is 167 km (104 miles) away.
- Mc Chord Afb (Tacoma) Airport (TCM), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Indian Beach/Ecola State Park and is 177 km (110 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Indian Beach/Ecola State Park, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Indian Beach/Ecola State Park sea temperature, Indian Beach/Ecola State Park photographs, Indian Beach/Ecola State Park detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Indian Beach/Ecola State Park webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Indian Beach/Ecola State Park tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Indian Beach/Ecola State Park.