Ilhas das Palmas Spot ID
Photo credit: Freddie G
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.9 °C
Ilhas das Palmas in Parana is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the south. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. It very rarely gets crowded here. Watch out for dangerous rips.
Overall Ilhas das Palmas Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Ilhas das Palmas through a... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ilhas das Palmas surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Paraná surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ilhas das Palmas
Tide stations nearest to Ilhas das Palmas:
- Closest tide stationCanal Galheta4 mi
- Second closest tide stationParanagua11 mi
- Third closest tide stationIlha da Ponta Grossa22 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAntonina27 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationGuaratuba31 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ilhas das Palmas:
- Closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)1378 mi
- Second closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1393 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)1396 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1409 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValle Nevado (Chile)1420 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ilhas das Palmas:
- Closest city locationParanagua14 mi
- Second closest city locationPiraquara50 mi
- Third closest city locationCampina Grande do Sul50 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCajati55 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSao Francisco do Sul55 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ilhas das Palmas is Afonso Pena (Curitiba) Airport (CWB) in Brazil, 90 km (56 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ilhas das Palmas is Joinville Airport (JOI), also in Brazil, 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Third is Bacacheri (Curitiba) Airport (BFH) in Brazil, 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Navegantes Itajai Airport (NVT) in Brazil is 156 km (97 miles) away.
- Hercilio Luz (Florianopolis) Airport (FLN), also in Brazil is the fifth nearest airport to Ilhas das Palmas and is 241 km (150 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ilhas das Palmas, Paraná. Use the tab navigation above to view Ilhas das Palmas sea temperature, Ilhas das Palmas photographs, Ilhas das Palmas detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ilhas das Palmas webcams, current wind from Paraná live weather stations and Ilhas das Palmas tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ilhas das Palmas.