Ilbaritz - Marbella Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.7 °C
Ilbaritz - Marbella in La Cote Basque is an exposed reef break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the east. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell angle is from the west.. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A popular wave that can get growded. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Ilbaritz - Marbella Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at Ilbaritz - Marbella th... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ilbaritz - Marbella surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to La Cote Basque surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ilbaritz - Marbella
- The closest passenger airport to Ilbaritz - Marbella is Anglet (Biarritz-bayonne) Airport (BIQ) in France, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ilbaritz - Marbella is San Sebastian Airport (EAS) in Spain, 21 km (13 miles) away.
- Third is Pamplona Airport (PNA) in Spain, 78 km (48 miles) away.
- Pau Pyrenees Airport (PUF) in France is 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Bilbao Airport (BIO) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Ilbaritz - Marbella and is 110 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ilbaritz - Marbella, La Cote Basque. Use the tab navigation above to view Ilbaritz - Marbella sea temperature, Ilbaritz - Marbella photographs, Ilbaritz - Marbella detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ilbaritz - Marbella webcams, current wind from La Cote Basque live weather stations and Ilbaritz - Marbella tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ilbaritz - Marbella.