Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.9 °C
Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) in West Coast of Italy is an exposed point break. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the northwest. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave angle is from the southwest. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Hazards include rips and rocks.
For Santa Marinella, 1 km from Il Bunker (Santa Marinella).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Civitavecchia, 1 km from Il Bunker (Santa Marinella).
|light winds from the ESE|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Il Bunker (Santa Marinella)
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Il Bunker (Santa Marinella):(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break2 mi
- Third closest break2 mi
- Fourth closest break3 mi
- Fifth closest break4 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) is Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy, 42 km (26 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) is Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA), also in Italy, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy, 103 km (64 miles) away.
- Latina Airport (QLT) in Italy is 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) and is 131 km (81 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Il Bunker (Santa Marinella), West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) sea temperature, Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) photographs, Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Il Bunker (Santa Marinella) tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Il Bunker (Santa Marinella).