Hull Bay Spot ID
Photo credit: Joe Ewing
Best: Swell N | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.2 °C
Hull Bay in Saint Thomasis a reef break. The best wind direction is from the south southeast with some shelter here from east winds. The best swell direction is from the north. Good surf at all stages of the tide. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Hazards include - Urchins - Rips / undertow - Rocks.
Overall Hull Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at Hull Bay through a typical Ju... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hull Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Saint Thomas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hull Bay
Tide stations nearest to Hull Bay:
- Closest tide stationMagens Bay, Saint Thomas Island2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSaint Thomas, Saint Thomas3 mi
- Third closest tide stationCharlotte Amalie, Saint Thomas4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBenner Bay, Saint Thomas7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationRedhook Bay, Saint Thomas Island8 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Hull Bay:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1580 mi
- Second closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1590 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1597 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1599 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSugar Mountain (United States)1604 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Hull Bay:
- Closest city locationFajardo (Puerto Rico)46 mi
- Second closest city locationCarolina (Puerto Rico)65 mi
- Third closest city locationTrujillo Alto (Puerto Rico)69 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCaguas (Puerto Rico)74 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCatano (Puerto Rico)76 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Hull Bay is Cyril E King (St. Thomas) Airport (STT) in Virgin Isl., 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Hull Bay is Terrance B Lettsome International (Roadtown/beef Island) Airport (EIS), also in Virgin Isl., 44 km (27 miles) away.
- Third is Roosevelt Roads Ns Airport (NRR) in Puerto Rico, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Diego Jimenez Torres (Fajardo) Airport (FAJ) in Puerto Rico is 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Henry E Rohlsen (St. Criox Island) Airport (STX) in Virgin Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Hull Bay and is 76 km (47 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hull Bay, Saint Thomas. Use the tab navigation above to view Hull Bay sea temperature, Hull Bay photographs, Hull Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hull Bay webcams, current wind from Saint Thomas live weather stations and Hull Bay tide predictions. The U.S. Virgin Islands swell maps link will open up the big picture showing U.S. Virgin Islands and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from U.S. Virgin Islands wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hull Bay.