Hvide Sande Spot ID
Photo credit: Tom
Type: beach and point
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.6 °C
Huide Sande in Jylland is an exposed beach and point break that has quite reliable surf The best wind direction is from the east. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave angle is from the north northwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right.
Overall Hvide Sande Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Hvide Sande through a typical Aug... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hvide Sande surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Jylland surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hvide Sande
Visitor Reviews of Hvide Sande
Tide stations nearest to Hvide Sande:
- Closest tide stationLemvig35 mi
- Second closest tide stationEsbjerg, Denmark42 mi
- Third closest tide stationVejle60 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationList West71 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationList73 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Hvide Sande:
- Closest ski areaVallasen (Sweden)194 mi
- Second closest ski areaGautefall (Norway)210 mi
- Third closest ski areaBrokke (Norway)213 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaVradal (Norway)227 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaUlricehamn (Sweden)234 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Hvide Sande:
- Closest city locationHolstebro (Denmark)29 mi
- Second closest city locationHerning (Denmark)34 mi
- Third closest city locationEsbjerg (Denmark)42 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBillund Lufthavn (Denmark)46 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSilkeborg (Denmark)57 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Hvide Sande is Stauning Airport (STA) in Denmark, 17 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Hvide Sande is Esbjerg Airport (EBJ), also in Denmark, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- Third is Karup Airport (KRP) in Denmark, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Billund Airport (BLL) in Denmark is 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Skrydstrup Airport (SKS), also in Denmark is the fifth nearest airport to Hvide Sande and is 118 km (73 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hvide Sande, Jylland. Use the tab navigation above to view Hvide Sande sea temperature, Hvide Sande photographs, Hvide Sande detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hvide Sande webcams, current wind from Jylland live weather stations and Hvide Sande tide predictions. The Denmark swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Denmark and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Denmark wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hvide Sande.