Horseshoe Bay Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.7 °C
Horseshoe Bay in - is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf Offshore winds are from the north. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the optimum swell angle is from the south southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for rocks.
For Great Sound, Ireland Island, Bermuda, 7 km from Horseshoe Bay.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Bermuda Naval Air Station Airport, 18 km from Horseshoe Bay.
|moderate winds from the SW|
Overall Horseshoe Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Horseshoe Bay through a ty... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Horseshoe Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bermuda surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Horseshoe Bay
Visitor Reviews of Horseshoe Bay
Tide stations nearest to Horseshoe Bay:
- Closest tide stationGreat Sound Island4 mi
- Second closest tide stationFerry Reach (Biological Station) Islands11 mi
- Third closest tide stationBermuda Esso Pier, Saint Georges11 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationFundy (Offshore 23)584 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFundy (Offshore 4)599 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Horseshoe Bay:
- Closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)740 mi
- Second closest ski areaBlue Hills (United States)771 mi
- Third closest ski areaPowder Ridge (United States)773 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Southington Ski Area (United States)784 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area (United States)790 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Horseshoe Bay:
- Closest city locationVirginia Beach (United States)710 mi
- Second closest city locationFalmouth (United States)718 mi
- Third closest city locationYarmouth (United States)718 mi
- Fourth closest city locationDennis (United States)719 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBarnstable (United States)720 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Horseshoe Bay is Nantucket Mem Airport (ACK) in USA, which is 1104 km (686 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Horseshoe Bay is Elizabeth City Cgas Rgnl Airport (ECG), also in USA, 1134 km (704 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda. Use the tab navigation above to view Horseshoe Bay sea temperature, Horseshoe Bay photographs, Horseshoe Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Horseshoe Bay webcams, current wind from Bermuda live weather stations and Horseshoe Bay tide predictions. The Bermuda swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Bermuda and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Bermuda wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Horseshoe Bay.