Hollywood Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.6 °C
Hollywood Beach in Ventura County is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf Offshore winds are from the east northeast. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Often Crowded. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Localism - Sharks.
For Oxnard Shores, 2 km from Hollywood Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At The Colony At Mandalay Beach Oxnard wx, 1 km from Hollywood Beach.
|light winds from the W|
Overall Hollywood Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This image describes the variation of swells directed at Hollywood Beach through an ave... (show all text)
The graph shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hollywood Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Ventura surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hollywood Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Hollywood Beach is Point Mugu Nas Airport (NTD) in USA, 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Hollywood Beach is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA, 80 km (50 miles) away.
- Third is Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA, 81 km (50 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 87 km (54 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Hollywood Beach and is 107 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hollywood Beach, CAL - Ventura. Use the tab navigation above to view Hollywood Beach sea temperature, Hollywood Beach photographs, Hollywood Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hollywood Beach webcams, current wind from CAL - Ventura live weather stations and Hollywood Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hollywood Beach.