Hoddevik Spot ID
Photo credit: b
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 10.3 °C
Hoddevik in South and West Norway is a quite exposed beach break that is usually a safe bet. Offshore winds are from the southeast with some shelter here from north winds. The ideal swell angle is from the northwest. Waves at the beach tend to peel to the left. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Beware of .
Overall Hoddevik Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image illustrates the variation of swells directed at Hoddevik over a normal June.... (show all text)
The graph describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hoddevik surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to South and West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hoddevik
Tide stations nearest to Hoddevik:
- Closest tide stationUlsteinvik27 mi
- Second closest tide stationVolda30 mi
- Third closest tide stationOrsta32 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationFloro37 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAlesund40 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Hoddevik:
- Closest ski areaOrsta SkiSenter31 mi
- Second closest ski areaStrynefjellet71 mi
- Third closest ski areaHodlekve Skisenter83 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMyrkdalen93 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBjorli99 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Hoddevik:
- Closest city locationAlesund40 mi
- Second closest city locationBergen121 mi
- Third closest city locationBergen / Flesland127 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHaugesund187 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTrondheim193 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Hoddevik is Floro Airport (FRO) in Norway, 61 km (38 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Hoddevik is Vigra (Alesund) Airport (AES), also in Norway, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Aro (Molde) Airport (MOL) in Norway, 129 km (80 miles) away.
- Sogndal Haukasen Airport (SOG) in Norway is 150 km (93 miles) away.
- Kristiansund Kvernberget Airport (KSU), also in Norway is the fifth nearest airport to Hoddevik and is 175 km (109 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hoddevik, South and West. Use the tab navigation above to view Hoddevik sea temperature, Hoddevik photographs, Hoddevik detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hoddevik webcams, current wind from South and West live weather stations and Hoddevik tide predictions. The Norway swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Norway and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Norway wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hoddevik.