Heavens Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.9 °C
Heavens in Los Angeles Countyis a beach break that has very reliable surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the north northeast. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Beware of .
For Deer Creek, 5 km from Heavens.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Malibu, 6 km from Heavens.
|light winds from the WSW|
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 22 miles from Heavens.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||19||16||16||16|
Overall Heavens Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The figure shows the range of swells directed at Heavens through an average June. It is... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Heavens surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Heavens
Tide stations nearest to Heavens:
- Closest tide stationMalibu8 mi
- Second closest tide stationMugu Lagoon (ocean pier)10 mi
- Third closest tide stationMalibu Beach15 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationOxnard16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPort Hueneme16 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Heavens:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy72 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort76 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area76 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley110 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAlta Sierra at Shirley Meadows117 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Heavens:
- Closest city locationThousand Oaks11 mi
- Second closest city locationCamarillo13 mi
- Third closest city locationOxnard16 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMoorpark17 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSimi Valley18 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Heavens is Point Mugu Nas Airport (NTD) in USA, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Heavens is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Heavens and is 77 km (48 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Heavens, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Heavens sea temperature, Heavens photographs, Heavens detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Heavens webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Heavens tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Heavens.