Heavens Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.6 °C
Heavens in Los Angeles Countyis a beach break that is often working. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Watch out for .
Overall Heavens Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This image shows the range of swells directed at Heavens through an average March. It i... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Heavens surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Heavens
- The closest passenger airport to Heavens is Point Mugu Nas Airport (NTD) in USA, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Heavens is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Heavens and is 77 km (48 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Heavens, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Heavens sea temperature, Heavens photographs, Heavens detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Heavens webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Heavens tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Heavens.