Hawaii Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.3 °C
Hawaii on the South Coast is an exposed beach break that has dependable surf Offshore winds are from the north northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Watch out for dangerous rips.
Overall Hawaii Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Hawaii over a normal April. It is... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hawaii surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Caribbean Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hawaii
Ski Resorts closest to Hawaii:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1423 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1427 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1435 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1437 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1439 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Hawaii is La Romana International Airport (LRM) in Dominican Republic, 35 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Hawaii is Las Americas International (Santo Domingo) Airport (SDQ), also in Dominican Republic, 45 km (28 miles) away.
- Third is Herrera International (Santo Domingo) Airport (HEX) in Dominican Republic, 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in Dominican Republic is 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Cibao International (Santiago) Airport (STI), also in Dominican Republic is the fifth nearest airport to Hawaii and is 180 km (112 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hawaii, Caribbean Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Hawaii sea temperature, Hawaii photographs, Hawaii detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hawaii webcams, current wind from Caribbean Coast live weather stations and Hawaii tide predictions. The Dominican Republic swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Dominican Republic and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Dominican Republic wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hawaii.