Harbour Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 8.1 °C
Harbour in Donegal is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the southeast. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. It very rarely gets crowded here.
Overall Harbour Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The figure describes the combination of swells directed at Harbour over a normal March ... (show all text)
This chart shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Harbour surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Donegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Harbour
Ski Resorts closest to Harbour:
Town and city forecasts close to Harbour:
- The closest passenger airport to Harbour is Sligo Airport (SXL) in Ireland, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Harbour is St Angelo (Enniskillen) Airport (ENK) in England, 43 km (27 miles) away.
- Third is Connaught Airport (NOC) in Ireland, 71 km (44 miles) away.
- Londonderry Eglinton Airport (LDY) in North Ireland is 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Aldergrove (Belfast) Airport (BFS), also in North Ireland is the fifth nearest airport to Harbour and is 136 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Harbour, Donegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Harbour sea temperature, Harbour photographs, Harbour detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Harbour webcams, current wind from Donegal live weather stations and Harbour tide predictions. The Ireland swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ireland and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ireland wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Harbour.