Harbor House Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.4 °C
Harbor House in South Floridais a breakwater break that has inconsistent surf with no particular seasonal pattern. Offshore winds blow from the west. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the east. It's sometimes crowded here. Beware of Pollution,.
Overall Harbor House Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The figure describes the range of swells directed at Harbor House over a normal January... (show all text)
This chart shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Harbor House surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Harbor House
Tide stations nearest to Harbor House:
- Closest tide station0 mi
- Second closest tide station1 mi
- Third closest tide station2 mi
- Fourth closest tide station2 mi
- Fifth closest tide station2 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Harbor House is North Perry (Hollywood) Airport (HWO) in USA, 16 km (10 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Harbor House is Opa Locka (Miami) Airport (OPF), also in USA, 16 km (10 miles) away.
- Third is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in USA, 20 km (12 miles) away.
- Miami International Airport (MIA) in USA is 21 km (13 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Harbor House and is 34 km (21 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Harbor House, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Harbor House sea temperature, Harbor House photographs, Harbor House detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Harbor House webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Harbor House tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Harbor House.