Hanna Park/Mayport Poles Spot ID
Photo credit: Mark mixon
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.2 °C
Hanna Park/Mayport Poles in North Florida is an exposed beach/Pier break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the west. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the north northeast. The beach break offers mainly left hand waves. Best around low tide. Often Crowded. Beware of sharks,jellyfish, rips and pollution.
For Saint Johns River at Navy degaussing structure, Florida, 2 km from Hanna Park/Mayport Poles.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Mayport Naval Air Station Airport, 2 km from Hanna Park/Mayport Poles.
|light winds from the E|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Hanna Park/Mayport Poles Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This image shows the range of swells directed at Hanna Park/Mayport Poles over a normal... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hanna Park/Mayport Poles surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hanna Park/Mayport Poles
Visitor Reviews of Hanna Park/Mayport Poles
“I absolutely love this beach! It's often loaded with shells and seaglass. It's a family friendly beach with furry friends welcome:)”
Patti Martinez from UNITED STATES - 17 Aug 2014
Tide stations nearest to Hanna Park/Mayport Poles:
- Closest tide stationSaint Johns River at Navy degaussing structure1 mi
- Second closest tide stationWater Treatment Dock, Mayport Naval Station, St Johns River2 mi
- Third closest tide stationBar Pilot Dock, Saint Johns River2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMayport (ferry dock)2 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSaint Johns River at Bar Pilot Dock2 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Hanna Park/Mayport Poles:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)337 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)340 mi
- Third closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)341 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)341 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)373 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Hanna Park/Mayport Poles:
- Closest city locationPonte Vedra Beach (United States)9 mi
- Second closest city locationPalm Valley (United States)14 mi
- Third closest city locationJacksonville (United States)17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLakeside (United States)28 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPalm Coast (United States)56 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Hanna Park/Mayport Poles is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in USA, 31 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Hanna Park/Mayport Poles is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP), also in USA, 31 km (19 miles) away.
- Third is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC) in USA, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Wright Aaf Airport (LHW), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Hanna Park/Mayport Poles and is 169 km (105 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hanna Park/Mayport Poles, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Hanna Park/Mayport Poles sea temperature, Hanna Park/Mayport Poles photographs, Hanna Park/Mayport Poles detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hanna Park/Mayport Poles webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Hanna Park/Mayport Poles tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hanna Park/Mayport Poles.