Hammerland Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.1 °C
Hammerland in Los Angeles Countyis a breakwater break. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Watch out for rips, obstacles, locals and pollution.
For El Segundo, Santa Monica Bay, California, 2 km from Hammerland.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gull Street Manhattan Beach wx, 0 km from Hammerland.
|light winds from the ESE|
Overall Hammerland Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The rose diagram describes the range of swells directed at Hammerland over a normal Jan... (show all text)
This picture shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hammerland surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hammerland
- The closest passenger airport to Hammerland is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in USA, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Hammerland is Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR), also in USA, 8 km (5 miles) away.
- Third is Long Beach Airport (LGB) in USA, 27 km (17 miles) away.
- Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA is 33 km (20 miles) away.
- John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Hammerland and is 57 km (35 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hammerland, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Hammerland sea temperature, Hammerland photographs, Hammerland detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hammerland webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Hammerland tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hammerland.