Hammerland Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.0 °C
Hammerland in Los Angeles Countyis a breakwater break. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the east northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rips, obstacles, locals and pollution.
For El Segundo, Santa Monica Bay, California, 2 km from Hammerland.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Manhattan Beach, 1 km from Hammerland.
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 39 miles from Hammerland.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||15||15||15||15|
Overall Hammerland Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at Hammerland through a typ... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Hammerland surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Hammerland
Visitor Reviews of Hammerland
Tide stations nearest to Hammerland:
- Closest tide stationEl Segundo, Santa Monica Bay1 mi
- Second closest tide stationManhattan Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationKing Harbor, Santa Monica Bay4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMarina del Rey6 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPalos Verdes Estates7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Hammerland:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)46 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)53 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area (United States)54 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)83 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)91 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Hammerland:
- Closest city locationManhattan Beach (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationLos Angeles International Airport (United States)2 mi
- Third closest city locationHawthorne (United States)4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLawndale (United States)4 mi
- Fifth closest city locationRedondo Beach (United States)4 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Hammerland, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Hammerland sea temperature, Hammerland photographs, Hammerland detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Hammerland webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Hammerland tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Hammerland.