Gueque Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.7 °C
Gueque in - is a fairly exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the east northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of sharks,hippos.
Overall Gueque Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Gueque through an average ... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Gueque surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Estuaire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gueque
Tide stations nearest to Gueque:
- Closest tide stationLibreville, Gabon3 mi
- Second closest tide stationLibreville5 mi
- Third closest tide stationPuerto Iradier49 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPort Gentil91 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBata103 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Gueque:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)2391 mi
- Second closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)2411 mi
- Third closest ski areaMatroosberg (South Africa)2429 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)2469 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)2469 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Gueque:
- Closest city locationLibreville (Gabon)5 mi
- Second closest city locationPort Gentil (Gabon)91 mi
- Third closest city locationBata (Equatorial Guinea)102 mi
- Fourth closest city locationOyem (Gabon)170 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKribi (Cameroon)177 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Gueque is Libreville Leon M Ba Airport (LBV) in Gabon, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gueque is Port Gentil Airport (POG), also in Gabon, 147 km (91 miles) away.
- Third is Lambarene Airport (LBQ) in Gabon, 155 km (96 miles) away.
- Bata Airport (BSG) in Equatorial Guinea is 170 km (106 miles) away.
- Omboue Hopital Airport (OMB) in Gabon is the fifth nearest airport to Gueque and is 223 km (139 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gueque, Estuaire. Use the tab navigation above to view Gueque sea temperature, Gueque photographs, Gueque detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gueque webcams, current wind from Estuaire live weather stations and Gueque tide predictions. The Gabon swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Gabon and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Gabon wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gueque.