Gueque Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.7 °C
Gueque in - is a fairly exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the east northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of sharks,hippos.
Overall Gueque Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This image describes the combination of swells directed at Gueque over a normal April, ... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Gueque surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Estuaire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gueque
- The closest passenger airport to Gueque is Libreville Leon M Ba Airport (LBV) in Gabon, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gueque is Port Gentil Airport (POG), also in Gabon, 147 km (91 miles) away.
- Third is Lambarene Airport (LBQ) in Gabon, 155 km (96 miles) away.
- Bata Airport (BSG) in Equatorial Guinea is 170 km (106 miles) away.
- Omboue Hopital Airport (OMB) in Gabon is the fifth nearest airport to Gueque and is 223 km (139 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gueque, Estuaire. Use the tab navigation above to view Gueque sea temperature, Gueque photographs, Gueque detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gueque webcams, current wind from Estuaire live weather stations and Gueque tide predictions. The Gabon swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Gabon and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Gabon wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gueque.