Gruissan Plage Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.7 °C
Gruissan Plage in Languedoc-Roussillon is a reasonably exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the west northwest. There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the ideal wave angle is from the east southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A remote wave spot that never gets crowded. Watch out for .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Languedoc-Roussillon surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gruissan Plage
- The closest passenger airport to Gruissan Plage is Vias (Beziers) Airport (BZR) in France, 32 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gruissan Plage is Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF), also in France, 44 km (27 miles) away.
- Third is Salvaza (Carcassonne) Airport (CCF) in France, 67 km (42 miles) away.
- Mazamet (Castres) Airport (DCM) in France is 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Mediterranee (Montpellier) Airport (MPL), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Gruissan Plage and is 87 km (54 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gruissan Plage, Mediterranean - Languedoc-Roussillon. Use the tab navigation above to view Gruissan Plage sea temperature, Gruissan Plage photographs, Gruissan Plage detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gruissan Plage webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Languedoc-Roussillon live weather stations and Gruissan Plage tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gruissan Plage.